Thursday 29 September 2011

More Than Words – Extreme

0 comments
G             Cadd9
(*) Saying I love you…
Am7                                   C          D            G
Is not the words   I want to hear from you…
G                     Cadd9      Am7                        C        D     Em
It’s not that I want you, not to say   But if you only knew
D                     G         D/F#      Em
It would be to show me how you feel
Bm           Am7                           G7
More than words is all you have to do
C
To make it’s real…
Cm                    G
Then you wouldn’t have to say…
Em7         Am7   D7         G
That you love me coz  i’d… already know
Bridge:
G                        D/F#
What would you do…
Em        Bm    C
If my heart was torn I two
C           G            Am7
More than words to show you feel
D7                  G
That your love for me is real
G                     D/F#
What would you say?
Em           Bm      C
If   I took those words away
C         G                  Am7
Then you couldn’t make things new
D7              G
Just by saying I love you…
Back to (*)
G                  Cadd9    Am7
Now that I’ve tried to, talk to you
C             D     G
And make you understand
G                  Cadd9           Am7
All that you have to do is close your eyes
C             D         Em
And just reach out your hands
Am7
And touch me…
D                            G    D/F#   Em
Hold me close don’t ever let me go
Bm            Am7
More than words…
D7         G7                C
Is all I ever needed you to show?
Cm                   G
Then you wouldn’t have to say
Em              Am7     D7   G
That you love me coz  i’d… already know

Selamat Mencoba ^^